Founded in 2013 and registered by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Backed by best-in-class VC firms, Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to make cryptocurrency easily and securely accessible for everyone. Since May 2021, Safello is a public company listed on Nasdaq First North. Read more on safello.com.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for handling all incoming requests and inquiries from Safello’s customers. You will work with and manage first-level customer support via email and Intercom, and second-level customer support via telephone and email in the area of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Based on your findings, suggestions, and customer feedback, you will contribute to shaping the future of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Sweden by applying it into our product offering, updates of internal policies and processes., in a stimulating and data-driven work environment. You will be part of the fast-growing crypto-world while having the opportunity to develop along with the role and your dedicated team.
Responsibilities in the role include, but are not limited to:
- Co-creation of educational content in the area of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Continuous upgrades of the process flow, in the areas of customer experience.
- Provide first-line support in the following channels: (email, Intercom, telephone, and other).
- Order monitoring.
- Reviews of customer documents, orders, and activity.
- You will report to the head of Support/CX and be part of a dynamic team.
- Flexibility to cover some evenings is a must.
- Weekend coverage could occur.
- Support languages: Native Swedish, Fluent English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Previous experience in a customer support leadership role.
- Knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies.
- Other Nordic languages.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person with a genuine interest in user experience and support, within a high-paced regulated environment. As a person, you are creative, responsible, and detail-oriented. We believe that you have very good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team. In addition, we believe that you have a high-quality mindset and a customer-focused approach.
As we are a crypto company, any experience or interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency infrastructures is highly appreciated.
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary, and a benefits package. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Team Safello means being on a growth journey that offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.