This is Safello
Founded in 2013 and regulated by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Backed by best-in-class VC firms, Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to make cryptocurrency easily and securely accessible for everyone. Safello is, since May 2021, a public company and listed on Nasdaq First North. Read more on https://safello.com/.
Safello is on a pursuit to transform the financial infrastructure for good. In an ambitious pursuit like this, we need ambitious talent to help us get there. One deeply wanted asset to the marketing team is a PR & Communications Manager to take our brand and communications to the next level.
As PR & Communications Manager you will work closely with, and report to, the CMO. The role will include both strategic work and roll-up-your-sleeves hands-on stuff. Do you have the superskill of being able to juggle both creative and corporate communications tasks? Well, then we might just have a perfect match!
Some of the day-to-day’s at Safello will include:
- Take ownership of all things PR and communications for Safello including setting strategies, plan and then execute on them
- Produce press releases both regulatory and commercially
- Identify brand building opportunities in the market from a communication and PR point of view
- Working cross functionally with other departments to align communication
- Utilizing your extensive network of journalists/press within the fintech/business/finance arena
- Crafting content for newsletters, landing pages etc.
And now on to you. Who are you and what do you believe in?
- You have around 3+ years of experience from a communications agency and/or fast paced startup/company
- You have been in touch with MAR and regulatory environments
- You have a proven track record in successfully building PR and communications strategies
- You have a digital mindset and used to work in digital environments
- You have a great network of journalists/press in your pocket within fintech/business/startup press
- You enjoy and can master the art of crafting copy for various channels including press releases, newsletters etc.
- Interest or work experience from the crypto and/or fintech arena is a merit
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary and great perks. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.