This is Safello
Founded in 2013 and regulated by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Backed by best-in-class VC firms, Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to make cryptocurrency easily and securely accessible for everyone. Safello is, since May 2021, a public company and listed on Nasdaq First North. Read more on https://safello.com/.
Safello is on a pursuit to transform the financial infrastructure for good. In an ambitious pursuit like this, we need ambitious talent to help us get there. One deeply wanted asset to the team is a People and Culture Manager to help us accelerate the growth of the team while at the same time building a truly great culture where people can thrive.
As Safello’s People and Culture Manager, you will play a key role to transform Safello from a fintech startup to take the next step in our journey. The role will be divided into recruitment and talent acquisition as well as the responsibility to build an awesome company culture together with the management team.
Some of the day-to-day’s at Safello will include:
- Align with management team on hiring plan(s)
- Draft ad descriptions for Teamtailor
- Overall responsible for our career site at Teamtailor
- Hands-on talent acquisition primarily within tech and develop but also finance, compliance and marketing
- Plan and execute internal company activities
- Assist other hiring managers in interview and selection process
- Set strategy and execute on HR and recruitment plans
- Set up world-class onboarding and off-boarding processes
And now on to you! Who are you, and what do you believe in?
- You have around 5+ years of experience within recruitment and talent acquisition, preferably from both agency and fast paced startup
- You’re experienced in working in fast paced environments where adaptability and execution are key
- You have a digital mindset and used to work in digital environments
- You strongly believe that a solid and attractive company culture can play an important role in building a successful business
- You have, during your years of experience, built up a valuable and relevant network of talents and freelancers to tap into
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary and great perks. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.