Founded in 2013 and regulated by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple Cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of cryptocurrency to a mass of users. Read more on https://safello.com/.
As CMO, you will play a vital role in an entrepreneurial environment with strong growth and high ambitions. In the role of CMO, you are given the opportunity to influence Safello's continued development to a large extent.
You will develop, improve, and optimize our existing business and ensure profitable growth. Your role is strategic but also includes a lot of hands-on execution. You will handle all topics in your field of work and report directly to the CEO.
In short, the assignment includes:
- Through a business and sales-driven approach, set a clear and business-oriented marketing strategy.
- Map and analyze markets and competitors - both in Sweden and globally, map market trends and expansion opportunities.
- Responsible for data from a market perspective for an upcoming IPO.
- Write and publish press releases - both in Swedish and English.
- Produce data for Investor Relations.
- Ensure a unified marketing communication from a brand perspective.
- Set the strategy for acquisition marketing within SEM, social media, display, content marketing, and affiliate networks across different products, and markets.
- Develop and optimize all paid acquisition marketing campaigns and secure the company's competitiveness within all the channels of your responsibility.
- Review and initiate new marketing channels and initiatives, optimizing the outcome from an ROI perspective.
- Analyze traffic and ROI KPI:s from all channels, building the basis for knowledge-driven decision making based on growth and profitability goals.
- Ensure that compliance, rules, and regulations are followed within your channels.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and agencies.
Who are you?
- You are a true marketing person, a creative mindset balanced with an analytical approach who understands what it means to be a key player in a small company, where everyone's contribution is essential, where responsibility and commitment are crucial for success.
- You have a clear digital profile with a clear commercial drive, achieving results, and driving the business forward. You are familiar with using the full arsenal of online marketing tools to increase both traffic and conversions.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and branding experience in tech companies with successful results.
- You can express yourself completely unhindered in English and Swedish - you write with the same ease a well-formulated press release in English as you do in Swedish.
- Experience in budget & profit responsibility as well as follow-up and reporting.
- You can create and implement marketing growth strategies needed to identify and attract the early adopters and build up our initial audience.
- You can set up and develop partnerships with local agencies in our key territories, as well as cultivate and expand our social media presence.
- You have leadership abilities and are socially secure, interested in learning and making contact - you are confident and independent in your way of working.
- International experience and working with listed companies is a big plus.
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary and a generous benefit package. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.