Founded in 2013, Safello is the safe and simple Cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of banking and blockchain technology to a mass of users.
Please visit https://safello.com/ for more information.
Join Safello’s executive team in developing the strategy to support rapid growth. As an integral part of the team, the new position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for strategic financial planning modeling, building out a strong finance and accounting organization, and being a core stakeholder in developing the company's short and long-term strategy and investment and venture capital activities. You will have ownership over capital funding, investor relations, FPA and will ultimately serve as a partner to the CEO in setting proper goals for the business as we grow into the global marketplace. You have operating experience working in a high growth marketplace environment and previous experience in finance and capital raising.
As we are a Blockchain company, experience and/or interest in Crypto markets and Blockchain is highly appreciated. Work can either be remote as with many in our global team or in our office in Stockholm Central.
Who are you?
You are confident in the role of CFO and possess strong business skills and feel secure with budgeting, cost and revenue follow-ups and thrive in a work-leading role. You have a university degree in economics and have at least ten years of relevant experience from a fintech/financial industry company with an international focus and have experience working in public companies. It is extra meritorious if you have been involved in a number of acquisition processes and feel confident about being able to establish offices outside Sweden's borders. Therefore, you speak and write both Swedish and English fluently.
- Reporting and analysis of the Group to management and the Board
- Overall responsibility for annual report, contacts and negotiations with banks, pension systems, international tax issues.
- Improve reporting for follow-up of the Group and the sales organization with the aim of having a fast relevant and qualitative analysis as well as follow-up of pre- and post-calculations and profitability analysis
- Continuously developing our controlling and accounting systems
- Conduct profitability work for the company's products and services.
- In step with international expansion, build efficient sales companies with minimal administration and with good control from the head office.
- Develop and automate processes at the head office as well as existing / new subsidiaries.
- The CFO is also responsible for information to shareholders, formalities for the Annual General Meeting, sales reporting, liquidity analysis.
- Manage and develop international contacts.
Key Qualifications for Success:
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Experience of working in a public company with experience of statutory reporting, IFRS and group consolidations
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Blockchain and Crypto Markets Experience/Interest, experience being a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- University degree in economics